MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- G. Genta, L. Morello, The automotive chassis, Vol. 2: System design, Springer, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Genta, Vibration dynamics and control, Springer, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mitschke, H. Wallentowitz, Dynamik der Kraftfahrzeuge, Springer, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Demić, Optimizacija oscilatornih sistema motornih vozila, Mašinski Fakultet, Kragujevac, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Demić, D. Diligenski, Numerical simulation of shock absorbers heat load for semi-active vehicle suspension system. Thermal Science, 20(5), 1725–1739, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Demić, D. Diligenski, M. Milovanović, A contribution to research of the influence of degradation of vehicle vibration parameters on thermal load of shock absorbers. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 11(1), 23–30, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Reif, K. Schmidt, F. Schimmack, F. Niedermeier, N. Kennes, Estimation of the oil temperature in adjustable vibration dampers, ATZ Worldwide, 112(3), 22–27, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kosev, Hydraulic shock-absorbers for motorcar and motorcycles. Technica Publishing, Sofia, in Bulgarian, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dixon, The shock absorber handbook. Wiley, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Telescopic Hydraulic shock absorbers for automobiles – bench test methods, Standardization Publishing, Sofia, in Bulgarian, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53816-2010, Vehicles. Hydraulic telescopic shock absorbers. Technical requirements and test methods, Standardinform, Moskow, in Russian, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. HeiBing, Chassis handbook: fundamentals, driving dynamics, components, mechatronics, perspectives, Vieweg+Teubner Verlag, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavlov, A method and test equipment for obtaining characteristics of controlled hydraulic shock absorbers, EKO Varna, 41–47, in Bulgarian, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavlov, E. Sokolov. Vibration characteristics of quarter car semi-active suspension model – numerical simulations and indoor testing, Trans Motauto World, 2(1), 11–16, (2017) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2631-1. Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration – part 1: general requirements. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.stringmeteo.com/ (10 August 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.