MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- http://www.hydraforce.com/Applications/WheelLoader_solutions.html (Accessed 12 August 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Langer, Comfort evaluation criteria for pitching vibration damping of agricultural tractors, Proceedings of LANDTECHNIK, Germany, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahmfelda, M. Ivantysynova, An overview about active oscillation damping of mobile machine structure. Int. Journal of Fluid Power, 5(2), (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, The simulation analysis and modelling of the coupling vibration absorber system for the wheel loader. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 121–126, 2358–2362, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Todorov, Study the vibration of forklift trucks and optimization of their parameters, PhD Thesis, Technical University – Sofia, in Bulgarian (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.