MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- D. Blower, J. Woodrooffe, P. Green, A. Matteson, M. Shrank, Determination of events leading to sport utility vehicle rollovers. Transport. Res. Record 1908. 180–186, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tanner, M. Aitken, J. Warnock, Analysis of All Terrain Vehicle Crash Mechanisms. Journal of undergraduate research bioengineering, 53–58 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharp, D. Limebeer, A motorcycle model for stability and control analysis, Multibody System Dynamics, 6(2), 123–142, (2001) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sung, S. Han, Y. Han, J. Lee, N. Jeong, S. Hwang, S. Choi, Designs and analyses of flywheel energy storage systems using high-Tc superconductor bearings. Cryogenics, 42, 357–362, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kadikyanov, I. Minkovska, G. Staneva, A Study of the Influence of Some Exploitation Factors on the ATV Stability, Transport Problems, Katowice, 262–269, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Deurenberg, M. Yap, W. VanStaveren, Body mass index and percent body fat: a meta analysis among different ethnic groups. Int. J. of Obesity, 1164–1171, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.