MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 131, 2017UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2017 (SES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy management and conservation|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- J. Mencik, Mechanics of components with treated or coated surfaces vol. 42: Springer Science & Business Media, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-L. Chung and C.-F. Pon, “Boundary element analysis of cracked film-substrate media,” International journal of solids and structures, vol. 38, pp. 75–90, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kashtalyan and M. Menshykova, “Three-dimensional elastic deformation of a functionally graded coating/substrate system,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 44, pp. 5272–5288, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-H. Chi and Y.-L. Chung, “Mechanical behavior of functionally graded material plates under transverse load—Part I: Analysis,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 43, pp. 3657–3674, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sankar, “An elasticity solution for functionally graded beams,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 61, pp. 689–696, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shahsiah, K. Nikbin, and M. Eslami, “Thermal buckling of functionally graded beams,” Iranian Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 10, pp. 64–80, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Davoodinik and G. Rahimi, “Large deflection of flexible tapered functionally graded beam,” Acta Mechanica Sinica, vol. 27, pp. 767–777, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rahimi and A. Davoodinik, “Thermal behavior analysis of the functionally graded Timoshenko's beam,” IUST International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 19, pp. 105–113, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Esfahani, Y. Kiani, and M. Eslami, “Non-linear thermal stability analysis of temperature dependent FGM beams supported on non-linear hardening elastic foundations,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 69, pp. 10–20, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Sankar and J. T. Tzeng, “Thermal stresses in functionally graded beams,” AIAA journal, vol. 40, pp. 1228–1243, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma and D. Lee, “A further discussion of nonlinear mechanical behavior for FGM beams under in-plane thermal loading,” Composite Structures, vol. 93, pp. 831–842, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, J. N. Reddy, and K. Lee, Shear deformable beams and plates: Relationships with classical solutions: Elsevier, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- F. Erdogan, “Fracture mechanics of functionally graded materials,” Composites Engineering, vol. 5, pp. 753–770, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and Y. Chen, “Free vibration and buckling analyses of functionally graded beams with edge cracks,” Composite Structures, vol. 83, pp. 48–60, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaya and P. Joseph, “The crack problem in bonded nonhomogeneous materials,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 58, pp. 410–418, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- W. B H, “The surface crack problem for a plate with functionally graded properties,” Journal of applied Mechanics, vol. 64, p. 449, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Choi, “An analysis of cracking in a layered medium with a functionally graded nonhomogeneous interface,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 63, pp. 479–486, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.-H. Jin and N. Noda, “Crack-tip singular fields in nonhomogeneous materials,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 61, pp. 738–740, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Noda and Z.-H. Jin, “Crack-tip singularity fields in nonhomogeneous body under thermal stress fields,” JSME international journal. Ser. A, Mechanics and material engineering, vol. 38, pp. 364–369, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, J. Han, and S. Du, “Thermoelastic fracture mechanics for nonhomogeneous material subjected to unsteady thermal load,” Journal of applied mechanics, vol. 67, pp. 87–95, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Reddy, Energy principles and variational methods in applied mechanics: John Wiley & Sons, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hao, W. Zhang, J. Yang, and S. Li, “Nonlinear dynamic response of a simply supported rectangular functionally graded material plate under the time-dependent thermalmechanical loads,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 25, pp. 1637–1646, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-L. Chung and W.-T. Chen, “Bending behavior of FGM-coated and FGM-undercoated plates with two simply supported opposite edges and two free edges,” Composite Structures, vol. 81, pp. 157–167, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.