MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.A. Inozemtsev, A.S. Dubrovskaya, K.A. Dongauser, N.A. Trufanov, Numerical Simulation of Cast Distortion in Gas Turbine Engine Components, IOP conference series: materials science and engineering, No 84, 012039 (2015) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/84/1/012039 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Faskhutdinov, A.S. Dubrovskaya, K.A. Dongauzer, P.V. Maksimov, N.A. Trufanov, Topology optimization of a gas-turbine engine part, IOP conference series: materials science and engineering, No 177, 012077 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012077 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Brackett, I.A. Ashcroft, R: Hague, Topology optimization for additive manufacturing, 22nd Annual International Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, Texas, USA, 348–362 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Krotkikh, P.V. Maksimovl, The analysis of methods of refinement of the finite element model after topology optimization, International research journal, No 01 vol. 55, pp. 91–94 (2017) DOI: 10.23670/IRJ.2017.55.071 [Google Scholar]
- E. Andreassen, A. Clausen, M. Schevenels, B. Lazarov, O. Sigmund, Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, (2010).:,DOI 10.1007/s00158-010-0594-7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.