MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Feofanov, A. Skhirtladze, The Organization and execution of works on maintenance of industriai machineiy: textbook for the stud, of secondary vocational schools (Publishing center “Academy”, Moscow, Russia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Feofanov, M. Turapin, Automated systems of identification and analysis of supply risks to improve the efficiency of engineering production (Monography, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Feofanov, N. Sobrina, T. Grishina, The basic methodology of substantiation of the technological characteristics of the product, Vestnik MSTU “Stankin”, No 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Feofanov, V. Korneeva, N. Negrimovskaja, Calculation of the optimal number of experts and the amount of data to be detected based on the results of the preliminaiy survey, Welding international, No 9(2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grigoriev, E-lectures. URL: http://ma sters. donntn. org/2 010/fknt/bolotova/librar y/tez7.htm (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Prokofiev, Technological support and improvement the quality of screwed joints: dis…. of PhD in Engineering: 05.02. 08: defense of the thesis 01.07.08 (Bryansk: Bryansk state technical University, 392p., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27284-87. Gauges. Terms and definitions. - state standard of the Russian Federation . Introduced 1988-01-01. 6 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- RD IDEF 0 - 2000. Methodology of functional modeling IDEF0. Guidance document. Edition official, p. 62 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bouncers, A. Feofanov, V. Korneeva, E. Nakhapetyan, Qualimetry in mechanical engineering: the textbook, p.285 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.