MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Classification of tool materials [Electronic resource] . – Access mode: http://studopedia.ru/4_17307_klassifikatsiya-instrumentalnih-materialov.html. [Google Scholar]
- The application of hard alloys [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://yaruse.ru/posts/show/id/949. [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Gerasimova,N. N. Gerasimov, Tool materials: tutorial (Mos. state technical university named N. E. Bauman. – M.: Kaluga, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Zubkov, Tool materials for the manufacture of cutting tools (Scientific edition of the Bauman MSTU named N. E. Bauman. – M.: Science and education, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ju. S. Sharyn,T. I. Tishenina. Handbook turner (Environments Ural book publishing house: Sverdlovsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- The system of “Industrial catalogues" / Industrial catalogs // Lab2U: [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://lab2u.ru. [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Norchenko, Increasing the efficiency of the cutting process of stainless steels of austenitic class with advanced plastic deformation: diss. cand. tech. sciences: 05.02.07. (Volgograd, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bondarev, Study of the influence of advanced plastic deformation on the efficiency of the cutting process of structural steels: diss. cand. tech. sciences: 05.02.07. (Volgograd, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. M. Bikov, Investigation of the regularities of carbide tool wear with wear-resistant coatings for the purpose of increasing its workability: diss. cand. tech. sciences: 05.03.01. (Volgograd, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Regularities of the cutting process high alloy steels and the ways to improve the workability of carbide tool: diss. cand. tech. sciences: 05.03.01. (Volgograd, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. L. Tchigirinsky, Pham Hoang Trung, A.A. Lipatov, Features of Processing of Corrosion Resistant Steels, MSF, Vol. 870,pp. 598–602 (2016)–DOI 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.870.598 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Mechanism of carbide tool wear when machining steels, Bulletin of mechanical engineering,N 7, pp. 52–57 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Physical basis of the cutting process, the tool wear and the tool destruction(M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Physical basis of cutting process, Physical processes in the cutting metals: collection of articles, Volgograd: VPI, 3–37 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Physical basis of the cutting process and the tool wear: tutorial. (Volgograd: Volgograd truth, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Vereshchaka, I. P. Tretyakov, Cutting tools with wear-resistant coatings (M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.