MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Engineering industry standards of time and the cutting modes for rationing of the works carried out on theuniversal and multi-purpose machines with numerical program control. Part II. Standards of the cutting modes (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ardashev, D.E. Anelchik, G.I. Butorin and etc Modes of cutting for work performed on grinding and finishing machines with manual control and semiautomatic machines: reference book (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Lurye, Optimization of a cycle of grinding on the basis of adaptive management (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Mikhel'kevich, Automatic Control of Grinding (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Novoselov, Dynamics of surface formation during abrasive processing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Saykin, P.M. Salov, T.G. Vinogradova, Innovation in the educational process 8, 61(2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nikolaenko, Technology of machine building 5, 57(2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Pimenov, Journal of Friction and Wear 1, 643(2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, A.V. Akintseva, Russian Engineering Research 4, 23(2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, A.V. Akintseva, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Mashinostroenie 2, 61(2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bellman, Dynamic programming (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, A.V. Akintseva, Russian Engineering Research 1, 11(2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Pereverzev, A.V. Akintseva, Russian Engineering Research 2, 13(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.