MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Zhiting Zhu, Jueqi Guan. Construction Framework of “Network Learning Space: People Access to ICTs”. China Educational Technology, 10, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yunnan Provincial Bureau of Statistic. Data Bulletin of Yunnan’s Sixth National Census [Z]. 2011-05-09. [Google Scholar]
- Yunnan Provincial Audio – Visual Education Center. Notice on the Yunnan Provincial Progress of Education Informationization of Yunnan Education in July, 2014 [Z]. 2014-07-30. [Google Scholar]
- Yunnan Public Platform of Education Resources [EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- Qichao Yan, Xuehe Zhou. Education of Ethnic Minorities in Xinjiang from the Angle of Three Links & Two Platforms. China Educational Technology, 9, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ane Wang. Technological Changes Education: Research on the Construct Model of the Informatization Environment in the Border Ethnic Schools of Yunnan, Chengdu, Southwest University, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jingjing Zhu. Research on Sharing Strategy of Cultural Informationization Resources between Schools and Community in Frontier Nationality Areas of Yunnan Province. Chengdu, Southwest University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jianli Jiao. An Informal Talk on “Two Platforms” of “Three Accesses and Two Platforms”. China Information and Technology, 11, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Jian Wei. The Culture, “Fusion- Harmony”, Leads the Construction of Schools with Ethnic Characteristics. China Nationalities Education, 1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhuwu Chu, Hongmei Mo, An Analysis of Ethnic Cultural Construction in the Early Period of New China. Journal of Beijing University of Nationalities, 5, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.