MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- OWASP: The Open Web Application Security Project, https://www.owasp.Org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Top_Ten_Project [Google Scholar]
- CVE: Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures, https://cve.mitre.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Fong Elizabeth, Okun Vadim, “Web Application Scanners: Definitions and Functions”, hawaii international conference on system sciences, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Vieira Marco, Antunes Nuno, Madeira Henrique, “Using web security scanners to detect vulnerabilities in web services”, dependable systems and networks, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Khoury Nidal, Zavarsky Pavol, Lindskog Dale, Ruhl Ron, “An Analysis of Black-Box Web Application Security Scanners against Stored SQL Injection”, international conference on social computing, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Stalhane Tor, Kutay Cat, Alkilidar Hiyam, Jeffery Ross, “Teaching the process of code review”, australian software engineering conference, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Louridas Panagiotis, “Static code analysis”, IEEE Software, page 58–61, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.