MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- A. P. DeMarzo. Using impedance cardiography to detect asymptomatic cardiovascular disease in prehypertensive adults with risk factors [J]. High Blood Press Cardiovasc Prev., 20(2): 61–67, 2013. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Morris R, Sunesara I, Rush L, et al. Maternal hemodynamics by thoracic impedance cardiography for normal pregnancy and the postpartum period [J]. 123(2 Pt 1): 318–324, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Heinink TP, Lund JN, Williams JP. Accuracy of impedance cardiography for evaluating trends in cardiac output [J]. Br J Anaesth. 115(2): 322–323, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xia H, Liu G. Practical Cardiac Function [M]. Beijing: China Medical Science and Technology Press, 70–147, 259-260, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Kubicek WG, Karnegis JN, Patterson RP, et al. Development and evaluation of impedance cardiac output system. Aerospace Med. [J], 37(12): 1208–1212, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Sramek BB, Rose DM and Miyamoto A. Strove volume equation with a linear base impedance model and its accuracy, as compared to thermodilution and magnetic flowmeter techniques in humans and animals [C]. Proceeding of 6th ICEBI, Zadar, Yugoslavia, 38–41, 1983. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Jing-Xin Lu. Electrical impedance plethysmography of human body. Bei Jing, China: Science publishing company, 17–21, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu-Jin Xiao, Zhen Wang, Ming-Xing Kuang, et al. Thoracic impedance change equation deduced on the basis of parallel impedance model and Ohm’s law [J]. Med. Phys., 39(2): 1042–1045, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.