MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- C. Villamizar, C. Song, “High Performance TCP in ANSNET,” ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol.24, no.5, Oct. 1994, pp.45–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Appenzeller, I. Keslassy, N. McKeown, “Sizing Router Buffers,” ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol.34, no.4, Oct. 2004, pp.281–292 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dhamdhere, H. Jiang, C. Dovrolis, “Buffer Sizing for Congested Internet Links,” the 24th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, Miami, Florida, USA, Mar. 13-17, 2005, pp.1072–1083 [Google Scholar]
- M. Enachescu, Y. Ganjali, A. Goel, N. McKeown, T. Roughgarden, “Part Part III: Routers with very small buffers,” ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol.35, no.2, July 2005, pp.83–89 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nieminen, J. Karvo, P. Lassila, M. Peuhkuri, “Impact of Heterogeneous Packet Sizes on Flow Fairness,” the 16th international conference on Telecommunications, Marrakech, Morocco, May 25-27, 2009, pp.248–253 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lakshmikantha, C. Beck, and R. Srikant, \Impact of file arrivals and departures on buffer sizing in core routers,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, pp. 347–358, April 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Yew, B. L. Ong, and R. B. Ahmad, \Optimizing TCP Vegas performance with packet spacing and effect of variable FTP packet size over wireless IPv6 network,” International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 89–97, February 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vishwanath, V. Sivaraman, and D. Ostry, \How poisson is TCP traffic at short time-scales in a small buffer core network?,” IEEE 3rd International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems, April 2009 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mathis, J. Semke, J. Mahdavi, T. Ott, “The Macroscopic Behaviors of the TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithm,” ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, 1997, pp.67–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.