MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Wang Chao, Hu Yahui, Tan Yanqing, etc.2014.Study on wear rate prediction model of sliding guideway based on Archard wear theory [J], Lubrication and Sealing, 39 (8): 73–76. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Qiang. 2011. Research on material breakage mechanism based on discrete element [D]. Jiangxi University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Mindlin R.D.. Compliance of elastic bodies in contact. 1949.Journal of Applied Mechanics, 16: 259–268. [Google Scholar]
- China Institute of Metrology Science. 1999.GB/T 1172-1999 hardness and strength conversion value of ferrous metals [S]. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Ni. 2010. Research on some problems in the fitting of moving least squares data [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Jingyu Lin. 2015. Evaluation of Uncertainty of Metal Rockwell Hardness Measurement [j], Technology and Enterprise, 09:176–177. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guobin, Guan Delin, Zhang Mingxing. 2008.Study on friction and wear behavior of surface nanometer carbon steel in dry friction condition [J], Journal of Tribology, 28 (1): 39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Gui Changlin. 1990. Archard wear design calculation model and its application method [J], Lubrication and Sealing, (1): 12–21. [Google Scholar]
- Challen J.M, Oxley P L. 1986. Prediction of Archard wear coefficient for metallic sliding friction assuming a low cycle fatigue wear mechanism [J]. Wear, (111): 275–288. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.