MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- S.I. Samsudin, M.F. Rahmat, N.A. Wahab, Nonlinear PI Control with Adaptive Interaction Algorithm for Multivariable Wastewater Treatment Process. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 475053, 13 pages. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, T. Zhao, A. Zhou, Z. Zhang, W. Liu, Scenario Based Municipal Wastewater Estimation: Development and Application of a Dynamic Simulation Model. Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1746310, 13 pages. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meneses, H. Concepción, R. Vilanova, Joint Environmental and Economical Analysis of Wastewater Treatment Plants Control Strategies: A Benchmark Scenario Analysis. Sustainability 2016, 8(4), 360; doi:10.3390/su8040360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, G. Hall, P. Champagne, Effects of Environmental Factors on the Disinfection Performance of a Wastewater Stabilization Pond Operated in a Temperate Climate. Water 2016, 8(1), 5; doi:10.3390/w8010005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA, Pollution in beaches. Available online: http://water.epa.gov/type/oceb/beaches/pollution.cfm (accessed on 24 March 2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kellis, I.K. Kalavrouziotis, P. Gikas, Review of Wasterwater Reuse in the Mediterranean Countries, focusing on Regulations and Policies for Municipal and Industrial Applications. Global NEST Journal, Vol 15, No 3, pp 333–350, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gámiz, J. Gámiz, PID parameters tuning in control loops for industrial processes, Revista Técnica Industrial, Vol. 290, pp. 46–50, December, 2010, (in Spanish). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Abril, M.M. Abdel-Aal, A modelling study on hydrodynamics and pollutant dispersion in the Suez Canal, Ecological Modelling, vol. 128(1), pp.1–17, April 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Carreras, A.N. Menéndez, Mathematical simulation of pollutant dispersion, Ecological Modelling, vol. 52, pp. 29–40, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. LeVeque, Finite Difference Methods for Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations: Steady-State and Time-Dependent Problems (Classics in Applied Mathematic), Siam Ed., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gamiz, Y. Bolea, A. Grau, J. Gamiz, F. Luque, J.M. Vargas, Automation of chlorination process for drinking water treatment plant: Control strategies. In Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, INDIN, pp. 337–341, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chick, An investigation of the Laws of Desinfection, The Journal of Hygiene, vol. 8(1), pp.92–158, 1908. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, Fecal Coliform Decay and Regrowth Kinetics in an Anearobic Dairy Wastewater Environment, MsC. Thesis, Louisiana State University, May 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Marais, Faecal bacteria kinetics in stabilization ponds, J. Env. Engrg Div., Am. Soc. Civ. Engrs, 100 (1), pp. 139–199, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Mayo, Effect of pond depth on bacterial mortality rate, J. Envir. Engrg. ASCE, 155 (5), pp. 964–997, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Leva, A.M. Colombo, On the IMC-based synthesis of the feedback block of ISA PID regulators, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control 26(5), pp.417–440, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Skogestad, I. Postlethwaite, Multivariable Control. Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Sanchez Peña, M. Sznaizer, Robust Systems Theory and Application, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- S. Skogestad, Simple analytic rules for model reduction and PID controller tuning, Journal of Process Control 13, pp.291–309, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2006/7/EC, Official Journal L 064, 04/03/2006, pp. 37–51. 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.