MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- E. Jang, B. Kim, “The study on the GUI guideline in the survey of deaf needs. - Focused on municipal seodaemun deaf community welfare center.-,” Design Convergence Study 43, Vol. 12, pp, 214–217, No. 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health and Welfare’s, “2014 Survey on the Status of People with Disabilities,” Ministry of Health and Welfare’s, pp. 149–154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ablenews, http://www.ablenews.co.kr/News/NewsContent.aspx?CategoryCode=0002&NewsCode=003420130320093247143741(03, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh, B. An, “Android Based Mobile Smart Alarm,” The Journal of the Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol, 12, No. 3, pp. 141–147 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, “Research studies on user’s needs on screen mobile phone for people with hearing disorder,” The Graduate School of Design Ewha Womans University, pp. 14–20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, “A design guideline to develop an application for cultural facility in consideration of the deaf,” Graduate School of Industry and Engineering Seoul National University of Science and Technology, pp. 7–12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Woon, Kyungjin Kim, Il Heo, “The Study on Proposal to Apply Sign Language in the Field of Education for Deaf Students,” The Journal of Special Education: Theory and Practice, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 113–132 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, “Android programming complete guide 1,” Hanbit Media (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.