MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Hydraulic-Pneumatic systems and Applications, Athanasios T. Routoulas, Contemporary Publications, Athens, Greece (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Movement control in the pneumatic systems, N. Themelis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Automation and Automatic Control Systems, Part A, I. Lignos, P. Bouslis, G. Politis, G. Chamilothoris, Electrical Sector, Athens (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A High Performance Pneumatic Force Actuator System Part 1 - Nonlinear Mathematical Model, Edmond Richer and Yildirim Hurmuzlu, Southern Methodist University, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering Department, Dallas (2001) [Google Scholar]
- “A comparative Investigation Into Proportional-Integral-Derivative Control Methods for Accurate Position Control of Linear Pneumatic Actuators”, M.G. Papoutsidakis, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK (2004) [Google Scholar]
- An Analysis of a Pneumatic Servo System and Its Applications to a Computer-Controlled Robot, S. Liu and J. E. Bobrow, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol 110, PP 228–235 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Non-conventional adaptive control of a servopneumatic unit for vertical load positioning, C. Ferraresi, P. Giraudo, G. Quaglia, West Technical Conference (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Variable Structure Control of a Pneumatic Actuator, Tang J. and Walker G., Transactions of the ASME, vol.117, pp.88–92 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Control wind turbine induction motor squirrel cage using fuzzy logic, C. Kokkotas, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Patras, Greece (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.festo.com/net/SupportPortal/Files/156734/Brosch_FC_ExoHand_EN_lo.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.