MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- A.E. Shamoo, D.B. Resnik, Responsible Conduct o Research, Oxford University Press, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Potthast, B. Stein, A. Barrón-Cedeño, P. Rosso, An Evaluation Framework for Plagiarism Detection, Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Computational Linguistics, COLING 2010 Beijing, China, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pecorari, Good and original: Plagiarism and patchwriting in academic second-language writing, Journal of Second Language Writing 12, p.317–345, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mariani, G. Francopoulo, P. Paroubek, A Study of Reuse and Plagiarism in Speech and Natural Language, Processing papers, BIRNDL 2016 Joint Workshop on Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval and NLP for Digital Libraries, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutherland-Smith, R. Carr, Turnitin.com: Teachers’ Perspectives of Anti-Plagiarism Software in Raising Issues of Educational Integrity, Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice, 2(3), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vila Rigat, Paraphrase Scope and Typology. A Data-Driven Approach from Computational Linguistics, Phd Thesis, Universidad de Barcelona, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- *** Dictionar online (Online Dictionary), available at: http://dexonline.net, accessed December 2016. [Google Scholar]
- *** PlagScan, available at: http://www.plagscan.com/plagiarism-check/, accessed January 2017 [Google Scholar]
- *** Plagiarism Checker, available at: http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/, accessed January 2017 [Google Scholar]
- *** Plagiarisma, available at: http://plagiarisma.net, accessed January 2017. [Google Scholar]
- *** Sistem antiplagiat, available at: http://sistemantiplagiat.ro/pagina-principala, accessed February 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.