MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- M. Rodger, T. Ramsay, D. Fergusson, Diagnostic randomized controlled trials: the final frontier, Trials, 137, 13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Schulz KF, Generation of allocation sequences in randomised trials: chance, not choice, Lancet, 359, 9305 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Walczak. K. Antczak, Patient Safety versus Computer Diagnosis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Walczak, M. Paczkowski, Medical data preprocessing for increased selectivity of diagnosis, Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems, 12, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- System Wspomagania Diagnostyki do informatycznego wspomagania badań naukowych w medycynie, Wojskowa Akademia Techniczna, [Online] http://www.isi.wat.edu.pl/sites/default/files/zalaczniki/swd.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- K. Antczak, Rank thresholds in classifier ensembles in medical diagnosis, Computer Science and Mathematical Modelling, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Parker, R. A. Miller, Using Causal Knowledge to Create Simulated Patient Cases: The CPCS Project as an Extension of INTERNIST-1, Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Computer Application in Medical Care (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Buczak, S. Babin, L. Moniz, Data-driven approach for creating synthetic electronic medical records, BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 10, 1, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Eddy, L. Schlessinger, Archimedes: An Analytical Tool for Improving the Quality and Efficiency of Health Care, Building a Better Delivery System: A New Engineering/Health Care Partnership., Washington, National Academies Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ravichandran, D. Janes, Models of Infectious Disease Agent Study (MIDAS), National Institute of General Medical Sciences (2016). [Online] https://www.nigms.nih.gov/Research/SpecificAreas/MIDAS/Pages/default.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiedrowicz, T. Nowicki, R. Waszkowski, Business process data flow between automated and human tasks, 3rd International Conference on Social Science (ICSS 2016) December 9–11 2016, pp. 471–477, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nonnemaker, H. S. Baird, Using Synthetic Data Safely in Classification, Proc. IS&T/SPIE Conf. on Document Recognition and Retrieval (DRR 2009) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Y. Fu, S. Jiang, L. Sigal, and G. Agam. Learning from synthetic data using a stacked multichannel Autoencoder, 2015 IEEE 14th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.