MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- M. Akın, A. Bir, Turkish J. of Electrical Eng. and Computer Sciences, 11, (1), 35–44, (2003)
- M. Akın, A. Bir, Proceedings on the 1st International Conference on Mathematics and Informatics for Industry, Thessaloniki, Greece, 151–161, (2003)
- M. Akın, A. Bir, Proceedings on the 3rd IFAC Workshop DECOM-TT 2003, Automatic Systems for Building the Infrastructure in Developing Countries, Istanbul, Turkey, 323–328, (2003)
- M. Akın, T. Acarman, Int. J. of Control Systems and Robotics, 1, 113–122, (2016)
- J. C. Doyle, B. A. Francis, A. R. Tannenbaum, Feedback Control Theory, Macmillan Publishing Company, (1992)
- G. R. Duan, H. H. Yu, LMIs in Control Systems, CRC Press, (2013)
- G. E. Dullerud, F. Paganini, A Course in Robust Control Theory, A Convex Approach, Springer-Verlag, (2000) [CrossRef]
- B. A. Francis, A Course in H∞ Control Theory, No.88, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer-Verlag, (1987) [CrossRef]
- B. A. Francis, J. C. Doyle, SIAM J. on Control and Optimization, 4, 815–844, (1987) [CrossRef]
- P. Gahinet, P. Apkarian, Int. J. of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 4, 421–448, (1994) [CrossRef]
- P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovski, A. J. Laub, M. Chilali, The LMI Control Toolbox For Use with MATLAB, The MathWorks Inc., (1995)
- M. J. Grimble, Robust Industrial Control, Optimal Design Approach for Polynomial Systems, Prentice-Hall International, (1994)
- V. Kucera, Analysis and Design of Discrete Linear Control Systems, Prentice-Hall International, (1991)
- W. A. Wolovich, Linear Multivariable Systems, Springer-Verlag, (1974) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.