MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- www.iaeng.org/publication/WCE2016/WCE2016_pp 1062-1066.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Ganesh Mohan, Claude Rouelle, Emmanuel Hugon, OptimumG LLC, Denver, Colorado A New Method to Evaluate Bump Steer and Steering Influence on Kinematic Roll and Pitch Axes for All Independent Suspension Types. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.optimumg.com/docs/SteeringGeometry.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- William F. Milliken and Douglas L. Milliken, 1995, “Race Car Vehicle Dynamics”, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Gaffney, Edmund F., and Anthony R. Salinas. Introduction to Formula SAE¯ Suspension and Frame Design. No. 971584. SAE Technical Paper, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Robertson, Dennis, and George J. Delagrammatikas. The suspension system of the 2009 cooper union FSAE vehicle: A comprehensive design review. No. 2010-01-0311. SAE Technical Paper, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Gillespie, Thomas D., Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics. Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc., Pennsylvania, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Smith Carroll Engineer to Win 1984 MBI Publishing Company Minnesota [Google Scholar]
- R. Norton Machine design 2006 Pearson Prentice Hall Upper Saddle River, NJ [Google Scholar]
- Heisler, H. (1989), Advanced Vehicle Technology, Arnold, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BH. [Google Scholar]
- J. Fenton Vehicle Body Layout and Analysis 1980 Mechanical Engineering Publications Ltd. London [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C. (1978), Tune to Win: The Art and Science of Race Car Development and Tuning, Aero Publishers, Inc. 329 West Aviation Road, Fallbrook, CA 29028. [Google Scholar]
- Vehicle Dynamics Terminology- SAEJ670, Revise 07-1976. [Google Scholar]
- T. Pashley Hoe to Build Motorcycle-engined racing cars 2008 Veloce Publishing UK [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.