MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Production and Management|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- R. Subramoniam, D. Huisingh, R.B. Chinnam Remanufacturing for the automotive aftermarket-strategic factors: literature review and future research needs J. Clean. Prod. 17 13 Sep. 2009 1163–1174 [CrossRef]
- G.D. Hatcher, W.L. Ijomah, J.F.C. Windmill Design for remanufacture: a literature review and future research needs J. Clean. Prod. 19 17-18 Nov. 2011 2004–2014 [CrossRef]
- Y.M.B. Saavedra, A.P.B. Barquet, H. Rozenfeld, F. Forcellini, A.R. Ometto Remanufacturing in Brazil: case studies on the automotive sector J. Clean. Prod. 53 Aug. 2013 267–276 [CrossRef]
- B. Walsh An assessment of the remanufacture of photocopier equipment commissioned by Market Transformation Programme Cent. Remanufacturing Reuse, no. May 2009 1–14
- K. Mukherjee, S. Mondal Analysis of issues relating to remanufacturing technology – a case of an Indian company Technol. Anal. Strateg. Manag. 21 5 Jul. 2009 639–652 [CrossRef]
- A. King, J. Miemczyk, and D. Bufton, “Photocopier remanufacturing at Xerox UK,” in D. Brissaudet al. (eds.) Innovation in life cycle engineering and sustainable development., 2006, pp. 173-186.
- J. Östlin, E. Sundin, M. Björkman Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing Int. J. Prod. Econ. 115 2 Oct. 2008 336–348 [CrossRef]
- C. Franke, B. Basdere, M. Ciupek, S. Seliger Remanufacturing of mobile phones–capacity, program and facility adaptation planning Omega 34 6 Dec. 2006 562–570 [CrossRef]
- P. Rathore, S. Kota, A. Chakrabarti Sustainability through remanufacturing in India: a case study on mobile handsets J. Clean. Prod. 19 15 Oct. 2011 1709–1722 [CrossRef]
- K.H. Aksoy, S.M. Gupta Near optimal buffer allocation in remanufacturing systems with N-policy Comput. Ind. Eng. 59 4 Nov. 2010 496–508 [CrossRef]
- A. Priyono, W. Ijomah, and U. Bititci, “Disassembly for remanufacturing – A systematic literature review, new model development and future research needs,” J. Ind. Eng. Manag. JIEM, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 2016-9, 2016.
- M.L. Junior, M.G. Filho Production planning and control for remanufacturing: literature review and analysis Prod. Plan. Control 23 6 2012 37–41 [CrossRef]
- V. Gu ide Jr., “Production planning and control for remanufacturing: Industry practice and research needs,” J. Oper. Manag., vol. 18, pp. 467-483, 2000.
- G. Ferrer and M. E. Ketzenberg, “Va lue of information in remanufacturing complex products,” IIE Trans., vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 265-277, Mar. 2004.
- G. Ferrer Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations Eur. J. Oper. Res. 149 3 Sep. 2003 540–556 [CrossRef]
- G. Ferrer, D.C. Whybark Material planning for a remanufacturing facility Prod. Oper. Manag. 10 2 Jan. 2001 112–124 [CrossRef]
- R. Hammond, T. A mezquita, and B. Bras, “Issues in the automotive parts remanufacturing industry – A discussion of results from surveys performed among remanufacturers,” Int. J. Eng. Des. Autom. – Spec. Issue Environ. Conscious Des. Manuf., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 27-46, 1998.
- J. R. Duflou, B. Willems, and W. Dewulf, “Towards self-disassembling products design solutions for economically feasible large-scale disassembly,” in D. Brissaud et al. (eds.), Innovation in Life Cycle Engineering and Sustainable Development, 2006, pp. 87-110.
- M.A. Ilgin, S.M. Gupta Environmentally conscious manufacturing and product recovery (ECMPRO): A review of the state of the art. J. Environ. Manage. 91 3 2010 563–591 [CrossRef]
- W Ijomah, S Childe, and C McMahon, “Remanufacturing - a key strategy for sustainable development.,” in Proceedings of the third international conference on design and manufacture for sustainable development, September 1-2, 2004 Loughborough, UK., 2004.
- M. Thierry, M. Salomon, J. Van Nunen, L. Van Wassenhove Strategic issues in product recovery management Calif. Manage. Rev. 37 2 1995 114–135 [CrossRef]
- K.M. Eisenhardt Building theories from case study research Acad. Manag. Rev. 14 4 1989 532–550
- R.K. Yin Case study research: Design and methods 4th ed. 2009 Sage Publications, Inc. London, United Kingdom
- W.L. Ijomah, C.A. McMahon, G.P. Hammond, S.T. Newman Development of robust design-for-remanufacturing guidelines to further the aims of sustainable development Int. J. Prod. Res. 45 18-19 Sep. 2007 4513–4536 [CrossRef]
- A. Priyono, W.L. Ijomah, U.S. Bititci Strategic operations framework for disassembly in remanufacturing J. Remanufacturing 5 11 2015 1–16 [CrossRef]
- M. A. Ilg in and S. M. Gupta, “Comparison of economic benefits of sensor embedded products and conventional products in a multi-product disassembly line,” Comput. Ind. Eng., vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 748-763, Nov. 2010.
- O. Ondemir, S.M. Gupta Quality management in product recovery using the Internet of Things: An optimization approach Comput. Ind. 65 3 Apr. 2014 491–504 [CrossRef]
- S. Lind, D. Olsson, E. Sundin Exploring inter-organizational relationships in automotive component remanufacturing J. Remanufacturing 4 1 2014 1–14 [CrossRef]
- H.B. Lee, N.W. Cho, Y.S. Hong A hierarchical end-of-life decision model for determining the economic levels of remanufacturing and disassembly under environmental regulations J. Clean. Prod. 18 13 Sep. 2010 1276–1283 [CrossRef]
- R. T. Lund, Remanufacturing: the experience of the USA and implications for the developing countries. Washington, D.C.: World Bank, 1984.
- W.L. Ijomah A tool to improve train ing and operational effectiveness in remanufacturing Int. J. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 21 6 Sep. 2008 676–701 [CrossRef]
- A. Desai, A. Mital Evaluation of disassemblability to enable design for disassembly in mass production Int. J. Ind. Ergon. 32 4 Oct. 2003 265–281 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.R. Johnson, M.H. Wang Planning product disassembly for material recovery opportunities Int. J. Prod. Res. 33 11 1995 3119–3142 [CrossRef]
- W.L. Ijomah, C.A. McMahon, G.P. Hammond, S.T. Newman Development of design for remanufacturing guidelines to support sustainable manufacturing Robot. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 23 6 Dec. 2007 712–719 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.