MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- M.A. Kalam, H.H. Masjuki An experimental investigation of high performance natural gas engine with direct injection Energy 36 2011 3563–3571 [CrossRef]
- S. Aljamali, S. Abdullah, W.M.F. Wan Mahmood, Y. Ali Effect of fuel injection timing on performance and emissions of stratified combustion CNGDI engine Applied Thermal Engineering 109 2016 619–629 [CrossRef]
- J.E. Kirwan, M. Shost, G. Rothn, J. Zizelman 3-Cylinder turbocharged gasoline direct injection: A high value solution for Low CO2 and NOx emissions SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0590 2010
- H. Zhao, Advanced direct injection combustion engine technologies and development Volume 1: Gasoline and gas engine (CRC Press, UK, 2010).
- G.T. Chala, A.R.A. Aziz, F.Y. Hagos Combined effect of boost pressure and injection timing on the performance and combustion of CNG in a DI spark ignition engine Int. J. of Automotive Technology 18 1 2016 85–96 [CrossRef]
- J.B. Heywood Internal combustion engine fundamental 1988 McGraw-Hill New York
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.