MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Jin Shu, Sizhong Chen, Lin Yang Design ofmulti-wheel independent steering control system formulti-axle vehicle [J] Traffic and Computer 06 2003 57–59 [Google Scholar]
- A. Hakima, S. Ameli, Designing a fuzzy logiccontroller to adjust the angle of tires in four wheelsteering vehicles[C]//Control Automation Robotics &Vision (ICARCV), 2010 11th InternationalConference on. IEEE, 2010: 2208-2213. [Google Scholar]
- N. Hamzah, M.K. Aripin, Y.M. Sam, et al. Yawstability improvement for four-wheel active steeringvehicle using sliding mode control[C]//SignalProcessing and its Applications (CSPA), 2012 IEEE8th International Colloquium on. IEEE, 127-132,(2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Williams Generalised multi-axle vehiclehandling [J] Vehicle System Dynamics 50 1 2012 149–166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tabbache, A. Kheloui, M.E.H. Benbouzid An adaptive electric differential for electric vehicles motion stabilization[J] IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 60 1 2011 104–110 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lei Qiu. Simulation and Research on Vehicle Electronic Stability Program Control System [D]: Chongqing University, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhisheng Yu The theory of automobile [M] 2009 Mechanical Industry Press Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yang, Parameters Identification for common steady-state tyre models based on excel solver [D]: Jilin University, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Jiang. Research on AWS System Dynamics of Multi-axle Research on AWS System Dynamics of Multi-axle Vehicle [D]: Beijing Institute of Technology,(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yunchao Wang, Research on steering performance of multi-axle steering vehicle[D]: Jilin University, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.