MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Highway Capacity Manual (TRB, Washington, D.C., 2010).
- R.L. Bertini, S. Hansen, and K. Bogenberger, Empirical analysis of traffic sensor data surrounding a bottleneck on a german autobahn, TRR, 97 (2005).
- L.V. Leong, M.B. Mahdi, and K.K. Chin, Microscopic simulation on the design and operational performance of diverging diamond interchange. TRP, 6, 198 (2015).
- N. Wu, K. Lemke A new model for level of service of freeway merge, diverge, and weaving segments. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 16 2011 151 [CrossRef]
- G.F. Newell Delays caused by a queue at a freeway exit ramp, 33 1999 337
- R. Qiu. Research on traffic stream characteristics of off-ramp junction in the interchange. (Doctoral dissertation, Southeast University, 2006).
- H. Chen, P. Liu, J.J. Lu, and B. Behzadi, Evaluating the safety impacts of the number and arrangement of lanes on freeway exit ramps. AAP. J., 41, 543 (2009).
- W.Y. Mergia, D. Eustace, D. Chimba, and M. Qumsiyeh, Exploring factors contributing to injury severity at freeway merging and diverging locations in ohio. AAP. J., 55, 202, (2012).
- Z. Zhang, X. Hao, W. Wu Research on the running speed prediction model of interchange ramp. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 138 2014 340 [CrossRef]
- W. Wu. Research on the operating speed prediction model of interchange ramp (Doctoral dissertation, Beijing Technology University, 2009).
- Solomon, D. Accidents on main rural highways related to speed. (1964).
- G. Liu, A. Popoff Provincial-wide travel speed and traffic safety study in saskatchewan. TRR, 1595 1997 8
- Baruya, B. Speed-accident relationships on european roads. Trl Annual Research Review. (1999).
- H. Xu. Research on level of service of safety for freeway diverging area based on speed consistency. (Doctoral dissertation, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2011).
- Statistical and Econometric Methods for Transportation Data Analysis. (A CRC Press Company, Washington, D.C. 2003).
- W. Gau Vague sets. IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics, 23 1993 610 [CrossRef]
- W. Yan The application of entropy multipurpose decision method at evaluation of biding, 36 2004 98
- B. Luo. Safety appraisal and improvement measures of two-lane roads based on operating speed. (Doctoral dissertation, Beijing, 2008).
- Specifications for Highway safety audit. (China communication press, 2015).
- Y. Yang. Study on the speed of public transport in mountainous cities. (Doctoral dissertation, Chongqing Jiaotong university, 2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.