MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Kristina Dundović, Nilda Lazzo-Kurtin, Karlo Colić, “The Role And The Importance Of The Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre”, Journal of the Polytechnic of Rijeka (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Minglu, “Research on the Key Problems of Maritime Cruise Search and Rescue Integration”, China Water Transport (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Li,Gu Qun,Peng Weiming,Deng Xiaoming, “Research on the System Framework of Maritime Stereoscopic Supervision System Based on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle”, China Water Transport, ISSN: 1006-7973 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, “Research on Remote Control System of Unmanned Monitoring Ship”, M.S. thesis, Zhe Jiang University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Feng, Xiao Jianmei,Wang Xihuai, “Ship Formation Based on Genera lized Predictive Control”, Computer and Modernization, ISSN: 1006-2475 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Niu.H. Oh, A. Tsourdos, “Development of Collision Avoidance Algorithms for the C-Enduro USV”, IFAC Proceedings Volumes (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Joseba Menoyo Larrazabal, Matilde Santos Peñas “Intelligent rudder control of an unmanned surface vessel”, Expert Systems With Applications (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Shijie,Zeng Fanming,Chen Yutao,“Method of Synchronous Control of Unmanned Surface Boat”, Chinese Journal of Ship Research, ISSN: 1673-3185 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Fei, “Design and Implementation of Software System for Unmanned Surface Boat Based on”, M.S. thesis, Ocean University of China (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wangfeng,Yang Songlin, “Multi - unmanned cohort synergy strategy and search and rescue application”, The 18th China International Boat & Technology & Equipment Exhibition & High Performance Boat Symposium (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chen yi, “A Preliminary Study on the Cooperative Strategy Based on Optimization and Its Realization”,M.S. thesis,Jiangsu University Of Science And Technology (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Keller, John, “Northrop Grumman to provide BAMS maritime surveillance UA V with ability to sense and avoid other aircraft”, Military & Aerospace Electronics (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jianhui, “Photoelectric tracking and monitoring, satellite co mmunications, maritime search lights and other equipment in the maritime cruise search and rescue combination of applications”, Ship Communication and Navigation Proceedings. TN915.85 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, “RESPEKT: The Ge rman Maritime Search and Rescue Service at 150”, Ausmarine (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Lei,Li Yunbin, “Research on the Optimization of Maritime Cruise Path of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle”, Tian Jin navigation (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Shen DongBin, Sun ZhenDong, Sun WeiJie, Leader-fo llower formation without leader's velocity information, Science Chine(Information Sciences, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.