MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- T. Thaweesak, Modern Roundabouts for Oregon. Technical Report Form DOT F 1700.7, June (1998).
- G. Schermers, F. Wegman, P. Vliet, R. Horst and J. Boender, Country report. The Nederlands, 4th international symposium on highway geometric design, Valencia, June, (2010).
- P. Adams, Traffic signals and roundabouts: Are they really safer?. Roads & Transport Research, ARRB, Victoria, December (1995).
- E. Jorgensen and N.O. Jorgensen, Traffic Safety at Danish Roundabouts Constructed after 1985. VTI Konferens, n(4A, part5. Sweden, (1996).
- R. Elvik, and T. Mysen., Traffic safety Handbook (Norwegian). Institute of transport economics. Norway, (1997).
- P. Garder, The Modern Roundabout, the sensible alternative for Maine. Final report, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Maine, Orono, (1997).
- R.A. Retting, G. Luttrel and E. Russell., Public Opinion and Traffic Flow Impacts of Newly Installed Modern Roundabouts in the United States. In TRB 2002 Annual Meeting CD-ROM. CD-ROM. Transportation Research Board, Washing, D.C, (2002).
- M. Rahman and T. Hicks, A critical look at roundabouts. Compendium of Technical Papers, ITE, (1994).
- Public works roundabout technical advisory committee county of Los Angeles department of public Work, Roundabout policy and design practices for county of Los Angeles. November (2007).
- W. Fastenmeier, H. Gstalter Driving task analysis as a tool in traffic safety research and practice. Safety Science 2007 952–979 [CrossRef]
- M. Endsley, D. Kaber Team Situation Awareness for Process Control Safety and Performance. Process Safety Progress, 17(1) 1998
- M., Le Thu Huyen, Risk analysis, drivers’ behaviour and traffic safety at intersections in Motocycle- Dominated Traffic flow. Tuprints.ulb.tu-darmastadt, 2009.
- C. Nachtergaêle and D. Fleury, In depth analysis of accidents at urban development. Convention Report INREST /RE-03-909-FR, June (2003). (Report in French).
- F. Moutchou, A. Cherkaoui, and E. El Koursi, An approach to assessing driver's behaviour at roundabouts. Proceeding of the 3rd international conference on road and rail infrastructures, CETRA, Split, Croatia, April (2014).
- J. Leplat and J.M. Hoc, Task and activity in psychological analysis of situations. Cahiers de Psychologie Cognitive, 3, 49-63, (1983). (Paper in French).
- J. Annett, Hierarchical Task Analysis. The handbook of task analysis for human-computer interaction, edited by Diane Diaper and Neville Stanton, September, (2003).
- P. Van Eslande and K. Fouquet, Analysing human functional failures in road accident. Report Project N° 027763, Trace, (2007).
- P. Salmon, M. Regan and I. Johnston, Human error and road transport: phase one- literature review, Report n° 256, December (2005).
- J. Reason Human error 1990 Cambridge University Press New York [CrossRef]
- W.W. Wierwille, R.J. Hanoswski, J.M. Hankey, C.A. Kieliszewski, S.E. Lee, A. Medina, A.S. Keiser and T.A. Dingus, Identification and evaluation of driver errors: overview and recommendations. US departement of transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Report No FHWA- RD-02-003, (2002).
- M. Räsänen, H. Summala Car drivers’ adjustments to cyclists at roundabouts. Transportation Human Factors, 2(1) 2000 1–17 [CrossRef]
- B. Boulaajoul, Road safety in Morocco, assessment and prospect. Report of the Economic Commission for Africa, July (2009). (Report in French).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.