MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- ICMR, Development of feasibility module for road traffic injuries surveillance. Indian Council of Medical Research Bulletin, 39, 41-50 (2009).
- World Health Organization, Global status report on road safety 2015. (2015).
- R. Ewing, S. Hamidi, and J.B. Grace, Urban sprawl as a risk factor in motor vehicle crashes. Urban Studies, (2014).
- G. Yalcin, H.S. Duzgun Spatial analysis of two- wheeled vehicles traffic crashes: Os maniye in Turkey. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 19 2015 2225–2232 [CrossRef]
- Department of Statistics, Brunei Da russalam Statistical Yearbook. (2014).
- Q. Bandial, Number of new vehicles increased by 19% between 2011 and 2013, in The Brunei Times, (2015).
- Centre for Strategic and Policy Studies, Review to Formulate a Roadmap and Draft National Masterplan for a Sustainable Land Transportation System for Brunei Darussalam. 5, (2014).
- S.J. Tan, S. Ladi, E.M.M. Zahran, Y.H. Yap, and E.K.A. Rahman, A Review of Road Traffic Accident Statistics and Trends in Brunei Darussalam: presented at BICET 2016, Brunei Darussalam, (2016).
- S. Ladi, C.D. Wijeyesekera, A.J. Brimicombe, and Y. Li, Road traffic accident hotspot identification using modified Voronoi Process. Advances in Computing and Technology (AC&T), 189–198 (2009).
- G. Apparao, P. Mallikarjunareddy, R.G. SSSV Identification Of Accident Black Spots For National Highway Using GIS. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 2 2013 154–157
- R. Oulha, K. Brahimi, A. Boumediene, F. Dali, and M.A. Madouche, GIS Contribution to Identify Accident Black Spots on National Highway: Case Study of Wilaya of Mascara (Algeria). International Journal of Chemical, Environmental & Biological Sciences (IJCEBS), 1, (2013).
- S. Chainey Examining the influence of cell size and bandwidth size on kernel density estimation crime hotspot maps for predicting spatial patterns of crime. Bulletin of the Geographical Society of Liege, 60 2013 7–19
- L. Thakali, T.J. Kwon, L. Fu Identification of crash hotspots using kernel density estimation and kriging methods: a comparison. Journal of Modern Transportation, 23 2015 93–106 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Centre for Strategic and Policy Studies, Review to Formulate a Roadmap and Draft National Masterplan for a Sustainable Land Transportation System for Brunei Darussalam. 3, 31 & 35 (2012).
- C.A. O’Flaherty, Highways: Volume 1 Traffic Planning and Engineering. 3 ed, 369-370, (1996).
- K. Geurts and G. Wets, Black Spot Analysis Methods: Literature Review. (2003).
- Asian Development Bank, The Cost of Road Traffic Accidents in Brunei Darussalam. (2005).
- NZ Transport Agency, Road safety audit procedures for projects. Interim release, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.