MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Z. Yuan, The traffic simulation and evaluation of merging-area on freeway. Hefei University of Technology (2004).
- K. R. Agent, and J. G. Pigman, Evaluation of Highway Geo metries Related to Large Trucks. (1991).
- D.C. Ga zis, R. Herman The Moving and “phantom” bottlenecks. Transportation Science, 26(3) 1992 223–229 [EDP Sciences]
- G.F. Newell A moving bottleneck. Transportation Research Part B Methodological, 32(8) 1998 531–537 [CrossRef]
- J.C. Muñoz, C.F. Daganzo The bottleneck mechanis m of a freeway diverge. Transportation Research Part A Policy & Practice, 36(6) 2002 483–505 [CrossRef]
- C.F. Daganzo, J.A. Laval On the numerical treatment of moving bottlenecks. Transportation Research Part B Methodological, 39(1) 2005 31–46 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y. Wu, D. Yu, W. Yu, T. Qin, Y. Li Double-layer ramp -metering model for incident congestion on expressway. Journal of Traffic & Transportation Engineering, 1(2) 2014 129–137
- J. Wang, H. Niu Graded-information feedback strategy in two-route systems under ATIS. Journal of Traffic & Transportation Engineering, 1(2) 2014 138–145
- M. Sarvi, M. Kuwahara Using ITS to improve the capacity of freeway merging sections by transferring freight vehicles. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 9(4) 2008 580–588 [CrossRef]
- L. Leclercq, V.L. Knoop, F. Marczak, S.P. Hoogendoorn Capacity drops at merges: New analytical investigations IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 62 2014 1129–1134
- Z. Li, P. Liu, W. Wang, C. Xu Development of control strategy of variable speed limits for improving traffic operations at freeway bottlenecks. Journal of Central South University, 21(6) 2014 2526–2538 [CrossRef]
- S. Li, Q. Xiang, Y. Ma, X. Gu, H. Li International Journal of Environmental Research & Public Health 13(11) 2016 1157
- L. Lei, L. Dong, H. Ge Study of gear-alternating control regulation in the interfluent location of on-ramps with cellular automaton model. Acta Physoca Sinica, 56(12) 2007 6874–6880
- J. Sun, Z. Li, J. Sun Study on traffic characteristics for a typical expressway on-ramp bottleneck considering various merging behaviors. Physica A Statistical Mechanics & Its Applications, 440 2015 57–67 [CrossRef]
- X. Qu, S. Jin, J. Weng Analysis of the relationship between aggregated traffic volume and traffic conflicts on expressways. Transportmetrica, 11(7) 2015 648–658
- S. Li, Q. Xiang, X. Gu, J. Dai, C. Tang, S. Zhao MATEC Web of Conferences, 81 2016 02006 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Zheng, K. Is mail, X. Meng Traffic conflict techniques for road safety analysis: open questions and some insights. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 41(7) 2014 633–641 [CrossRef]
- Y. Wu, Z. Wu A safety analysis method for highway based on average speed and speed standard deviation. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 25(3) 2008 139–142 [EDP Sciences]
- Y. Pei, G. Cheng Research on the relationship between discrete character of speed and traffic accident and speed management of freeway. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 17(1) 2004 74–78
- Z. Zhang, Effects of truck on traffic flow in multi-lane freeway diverge segment. Southeast University, (2015).
- Federal Highway Administration, MUTCD, (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.