MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- AASHTO, Highway Safety Manual (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Kim, C.H. Yang, D.G. Yoon Prioritization of Potential Technology for Establishing a Safe Work Zone Environment. International Journal of Highway Engineering(IJHE), 17(6) 2015 117–126 [Google Scholar]
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology, Development of Accident Risk Mitigating Technology for Vertical Structure Collision on Road and Road Workers, Internal Document (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Go, “The Study on Permission and Management System Improvement of Traffic Control System on Road works”, Master's Thesis, University of Seoul (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Jin, S.K. Lee, J.P. Moon, Y.S. Kim, I.S. Park Veh icle Based Movable Barriers for Work Zone Safety. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information sciences(CIS), 7(3) 2016 168–173 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land & Transportation(MOLIT), Guideline for Safety Barriers (2014). [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware (2009). [Google Scholar]
- TRB, NCHRP Report 350:Recommended Procedures for the Safety Performance Evaluation of Highway Features (1993). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dot.ca.gov. [Google Scholar]
- http:/www.mobilebarriers.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.