MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Traffic Planning and Management|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- H. Ning, P. Xiangyang Decision - making Analysis of Urban Rapid Rail Transit Planning[J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 12(3) 1999 73–81
- G. Xiucheng, et al. Study on Evaluation Method of Urban Rail Line Network Planning[J]. Research on Urban Rail Transit, (4) 2000 24–27 [EDP Sciences]
- C. Xumei, L. Fengjun The study on the criterion system for comprehensive system for evaluation of The urban[J]. City Planning Review, 25(10) 2001 61–64
- J. Jialun Research on Comprehensive Evaluation Index System of Urban Rail Transit Network Planning Scheme [J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Practice, (3) 2004 129–133
- C. Guotai, C. Tingting, Z. Kun Construction of Evaluation Index System for Human ‘s Comprehensive Development Based on Correlation Principal Component Analysis[J]. Systems engineering theory and practice, 32(1) 2012 111–119
- W. Lianfen, et al. An Introduction to Analytic Hierarchy Process [M] 1995 China Ren min University Press Beijing
- T.L. Satty The Analytic Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation[M] 1980 MC Graw-Hill, Inc. New York
- L. Sifeng, D. Yaoguo, F. Zhigeng Gray System Theory and Its Application [M] 2004 Science Press Beijing
- M. Chaoqun, W. Yuping, C. Kuanmin. etal. Comprehensive evaluation for urban rail transit network based on gray weight relation[J]. Journal of Chang an University: Natural Science Edition, (3), pp. 84,87,110, (2007).
- M. Shuhong. Study on the Adaptability of Regional Highway Traffic and Economic Development[D]. Chang an University, (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.