MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- N. Chiabaut, L. Leclercq, C. Buisson From heterogeneous drivers to macroscopic patterns in congestion [J]. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 44 2010 299–308 [CrossRef]
- Highway capacity manual (HCM), Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C. (2010).
- A. Duret, A. Soyoung, B. Christine Lane flow distribution on a three-lane freeway: General features and the effects of traffic controls [J]. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 24 2012 pp. 464–464 [CrossRef]
- A. Pompigna, F. Rupi, “Capacity and Lane Distributional Effects on a Three-Lane Carriageway Section: a Case Study on the Italian Freeway Network”, Sidt Scientific Seminar (2015).
- P. Maravelias Tactics for safety and optimization. Advanced highway driving 2015
- B.S. Kerner, “Empirical Complex Pattern Formation Caused by Peculiarities of Freeway Infrastructure [M]”, The Physics of Traffic, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 58, pp. 365–372 (2004)
- D.V. Mcgehee, E.N. Mazzae, G.H.S. Baldwin Driver Reaction Time in Crash Avoidance Research: Validation of a Driving Simulator Study on a Test Track [J]. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 44 2000 1157–1165
- International Standard Organization (ISO), “Full speed range adaptive cruise control system, Standard #22179, Geneva (2009).
- D.B. Fambro, K. Fitzpatrick and R.J. Koppa, “Determination of stopping sight distance [M]”, National cooperative highway research program (NCHRP), National Academy Press (1997).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.