MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Planning and Management|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- H. Pan The characteristics of Traffic Problems in Development Middle cities. Urban Planning Review, (2) 1998 24–29 [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang Application of New Technology in Urban Transportation Planning. Transport World, (14) 2015 62–63 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yan Brief discussion on road reconstruction and construction technology. Science and Wealth, 4 2012 304 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hua, New urban district traffic planning strategy under low carbon traffic. Knowledge of Architecture, (B04):67&69, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Government of China, Several opinions of the State Council on promoting the construction and development of Hainan International tourism island. Retrieved on 2017-04-26, http://www.gov.cn/zwgk/2010-01/04/content_1502531.htm, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Hainan History Network, Hainan Profile. Retrieved on 2017-04-27, http://www.hnszw.org.cn/data/news/2014/12/75985/, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, Look at the world, Haidian island (In Mandarin). Hainan Daily, 2007-08-16 (15), (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Haikou Municipal Government (2005) Haikou City Master planning, 2005-2020. Haikou: Haikou Municipal Government. June, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Haikou Urban Planning Bureau.Development control planning for Haidian Island Area, Haikou. Retrieved on 2017-04-22, http://www.hkup.gov.cn/ghcgshow.asp?smallclassNa me=%BF%D8%B9%E6&id=7010&Page=2, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Haikou Tourism Development Committee, Haikou Yacht and Cruise Industry Development Plan (2011-2020), Haikou: Haikou Tourism Development Committee, (December, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu, Queuing Molde for U0turn mouth of Bi-directional streets. Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Science), 28 (5): 921–925, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bao, Z. Zhou, & Y. Xu, A Conflict Model involving right-turning vehicles and cross-walking pedestrians at signalized intersections. Journal of Transport Information and Safety, (3):41–41, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ni & K. Li, Dealing with conflict between pedestrian and right turning vehicle in signalized intersection. Computer and Communication, (1):22–22, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Studies of Improvement for traffic safety at Urban Signalized Intersections based on cyclist have priorities. Xi’an: Chang’an University, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Knowledge of Signage. Forest & Humankind, (12): 88–88. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chai, Popularize traffic safety knowledge among universities students. Charming China, (15):34, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Li Traffic safety into university campus. Road traffic Management, (1) 2016 74 [Google Scholar]
- The ministry of public security of the People's Republic of China, The decision to the amendment of application and usage of motor vehicles license. Retrieved on 2017-04-25, http://www.mps.gov.cn/n2254314/n2254409/n4904353/c5171192/content.html, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng Landscape creation on seaside road in cities: with landscape design on Huangdao Road in Amoy as an example. Planner, 5 2004 71–74 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Santa Clara Valley Transport Authority. Bus stop and passengers facilities standards. Retrieved on 2017-04-25, http://vtaorgcontent.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/Site_Content/VTA%20Bus%20Stop%20Passenger%20Fac%20Stds%202010.pdf, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sia, B. Wu, & J. Li, Mass transit as urban tourist transport. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 97-98: 1131–1134, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo The city needs friendly slow traffic. Neijiang Technology, (2) 2016 121–122 [Google Scholar]
- L. Qian, The fundamental to solve urban transport problems is to develop public transport in scale. Beijing City Planning & Construction Review, (6):25–25, (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.