MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Traffic Planning and Management|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- H. Pan The characteristics of Traffic Problems in Development Middle cities. Urban Planning Review, (2) 1998 24–29
- B. Wang Application of New Technology in Urban Transportation Planning. Transport World, (14) 2015 62–63
- Y. Yan Brief discussion on road reconstruction and construction technology. Science and Wealth, 4 2012 304
- H. Hua, New urban district traffic planning strategy under low carbon traffic. Knowledge of Architecture, (B04):67&69, (2013).
- Government of China, Several opinions of the State Council on promoting the construction and development of Hainan International tourism island. Retrieved on 2017-04-26, http://www.gov.cn/zwgk/2010-01/04/content_1502531.htm, (2010).
- Hainan History Network, Hainan Profile. Retrieved on 2017-04-27, http://www.hnszw.org.cn/data/news/2014/12/75985/, (2008).
- S. Liu, Look at the world, Haidian island (In Mandarin). Hainan Daily, 2007-08-16 (15), (2007).
- Haikou Municipal Government (2005) Haikou City Master planning, 2005-2020. Haikou: Haikou Municipal Government. June, (2005).
- Haikou Urban Planning Bureau.Development control planning for Haidian Island Area, Haikou. Retrieved on 2017-04-22, http://www.hkup.gov.cn/ghcgshow.asp?smallclassNa me=%BF%D8%B9%E6&id=7010&Page=2, (2012).
- Haikou Tourism Development Committee, Haikou Yacht and Cruise Industry Development Plan (2011-2020), Haikou: Haikou Tourism Development Committee, (December, 2011).
- R. Liu, Queuing Molde for U0turn mouth of Bi-directional streets. Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Science), 28 (5): 921–925, (2009).
- Y. Bao, Z. Zhou, & Y. Xu, A Conflict Model involving right-turning vehicles and cross-walking pedestrians at signalized intersections. Journal of Transport Information and Safety, (3):41–41, (2016).
- Y. Ni & K. Li, Dealing with conflict between pedestrian and right turning vehicle in signalized intersection. Computer and Communication, (1):22–22, (2007).
- Y. Liu, Studies of Improvement for traffic safety at Urban Signalized Intersections based on cyclist have priorities. Xi’an: Chang’an University, (2012).
- X. Wang, Knowledge of Signage. Forest & Humankind, (12): 88–88.
- S. Chai, Popularize traffic safety knowledge among universities students. Charming China, (15):34, (2011).
- J. Li Traffic safety into university campus. Road traffic Management, (1) 2016 74
- The ministry of public security of the People's Republic of China, The decision to the amendment of application and usage of motor vehicles license. Retrieved on 2017-04-25, http://www.mps.gov.cn/n2254314/n2254409/n4904353/c5171192/content.html, (2016).
- J. Cheng Landscape creation on seaside road in cities: with landscape design on Huangdao Road in Amoy as an example. Planner, 5 2004 71–74 [EDP Sciences]
- Santa Clara Valley Transport Authority. Bus stop and passengers facilities standards. Retrieved on 2017-04-25, http://vtaorgcontent.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/Site_Content/VTA%20Bus%20Stop%20Passenger%20Fac%20Stds%202010.pdf, (2010).
- R. Sia, B. Wu, & J. Li, Mass transit as urban tourist transport. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 97-98: 1131–1134, (2011). [CrossRef]
- H. Guo The city needs friendly slow traffic. Neijiang Technology, (2) 2016 121–122
- L. Qian, The fundamental to solve urban transport problems is to develop public transport in scale. Beijing City Planning & Construction Review, (6):25–25, (1998).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.