MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic Planning and Management|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- K. Wevers, S. Dreher. “Digital Maps for Lane Level Positioning”. 15th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems and ITS America's 2008 Annual Meeting, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Du, M.J. Barth Next-generation automated vehicle location systems: positioning at the lane level. IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., 9(1) 2008 48–57 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Betaille, R. Toledo-Moreo Creating enhanced maps for lane-level vehicle navigation. IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., 11(4) 2011 786–798 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, S. Arrigoni, M. Garozzo, et al. “A lane- level road network model with global continuity”. Transp. Res. Part C, 71: 32–50, (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, D. Yang, T. Li, et al. “An improved virtual intersection model for vehicle navigation at intersections,” Transp. Res. Part C, 19 (3):32–423, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bohren et al., “Little Ben: The Ben Franklin Racing Team's Entry in the 2007 DA RPA Urban Challenge,” J. F. Robot., 25 (9): 32–614, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Q.L.Y. Zhu Hierarchical lane - oriented 3D road-network model. Int. J. Geogr. Inf. Sci., 22(5) 2008 479–505 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, B. Cai, Y. Wang, et al. “Generating Enhanced Intersection Maps for Lane Level Vehic le Positioning based Applications,” 13th COTA Int. Conf. Transp. Prof., 96 (Cictp):32–2403, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- EDMap Consortium, “Enhanced Digital Mapping Project Final Report,” (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Schindler, G. Maier, F. Janda. “Generation of high precision digital maps using circular arc splines,” IEEE Intell. Veh. Symp, 246–251. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chen, A. Ramanandan, J.A. Farrell High- precision lane-level road map building for vehicle navigation. IEEE Position Location and Navigation Symposium 2010 1035–1042 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, K, Jiang, Z. Xiao, Z. Cao, D. Yang, “Lane- Level Route Planning Based on a Multi-Layer Map Model.” to be published. [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, T. Zhang, S. Arrigoni, K. Jiang, F. Chelia, D. Yang, “Addressing the route planning problem on the lane-level road network,” to be published. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.