MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Facilities Construction and Operation System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- B. Chen, Q. Li, H. Ding Chinese Railways, 9 2003 40
- M. Lawrence, G.O. Private Capital for Railway Development in China Transport Topics No.10. World Bank (2014).
- K. Gan. The Innovation Research for Financing China's Railway by Financial Lease Model, 28 (2007).
- Du Meijie China Economic & Trade Herald, 20 2010 42
- Y. Zhang Railway Transport and Economy, 3 2008 5
- H. Zhang. Financing Leasing and its Application in the Railway, 3 (2007).
- White Clarke Group. Global Leasing Report, 5-7 (2015)
- L. Zhu Commerial Accounting, 1 2014 18 [EDP Sciences]
- A.I. Morais Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración 26 (3), 432 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Z. Wang Chinese Railways, 10 2003 11–14 [EDP Sciences]
- B. Chen, H. Ding Review of Investment Studies, 12 2006 25–29
- T. Che, W. Hu, X. Wang Journal of Dalian Maritime University: Social Science Edition, 2 2008 36–39
- Y. Ma Risk Management Study of Freight Car Lease Business for ZB Company 2012 27–41
- L. He, X. Xiao, H. Ding Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University Social Sciences Edition, 2 2008 78
- B. Chen Research on Innovating and Realizing of Fiannce Lease in China Rail Transportation Equipment, 78 2008
- X. Kang Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 8 2013 123
- Y. Shen A Study on the Competitiveness of Chinese Financing Lease 2006 26–32
- Z. Lin, Factors Influencing Automobile Financial Leasing and Risk Control– An Empirical Study on China Automobile Leasing Marke, 41 (2015).
- D. Han Low Carbon World, 1 2015 144–145
- S. Dhir, M.V. Marinov, D. Worsley Case Studies on Transport Policy, 4 2015 431–448 [CrossRef]
- T.L. Saaty IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics SMC, 15(3) 1985 450–452 [CrossRef]
- D. Du, Q. Pang, Y. Wu. Modern Model of Comprehensive Evaluation and case study, (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.