MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Facilities Construction and Operation System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- B. Chen, Q. Li, H. Ding Chinese Railways, 9 2003 40 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lawrence, G.O. Private Capital for Railway Development in China Transport Topics No.10. World Bank (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Gan. The Innovation Research for Financing China's Railway by Financial Lease Model, 28 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Du Meijie China Economic & Trade Herald, 20 2010 42 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang Railway Transport and Economy, 3 2008 5 [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang. Financing Leasing and its Application in the Railway, 3 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- White Clarke Group. Global Leasing Report, 5-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu Commerial Accounting, 1 2014 18 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Morais Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración 26 (3), 432 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang Chinese Railways, 10 2003 11–14 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen, H. Ding Review of Investment Studies, 12 2006 25–29 [Google Scholar]
- T. Che, W. Hu, X. Wang Journal of Dalian Maritime University: Social Science Edition, 2 2008 36–39 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma Risk Management Study of Freight Car Lease Business for ZB Company 2012 27–41 [Google Scholar]
- L. He, X. Xiao, H. Ding Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University Social Sciences Edition, 2 2008 78 [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen Research on Innovating and Realizing of Fiannce Lease in China Rail Transportation Equipment, 78 2008 [Google Scholar]
- X. Kang Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 8 2013 123 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen A Study on the Competitiveness of Chinese Financing Lease 2006 26–32 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lin, Factors Influencing Automobile Financial Leasing and Risk Control– An Empirical Study on China Automobile Leasing Marke, 41 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Han Low Carbon World, 1 2015 144–145 [Google Scholar]
- S. Dhir, M.V. Marinov, D. Worsley Case Studies on Transport Policy, 4 2015 431–448 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics SMC, 15(3) 1985 450–452 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Du, Q. Pang, Y. Wu. Modern Model of Comprehensive Evaluation and case study, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.