MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modeling and Analysis of Traffic System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- G. Nuvolati, Resident and Non Resident population: Types of conflicts. P. Pucci and M. Colleni (Eds.), Understanding mobilities for designing contemporary cities, Research for development. (2016).
- World Bank. Morocco, Urban Transport Sector Development Policy Loan Project. Report Document AB4928, (2009).
- F. Moutchou, A. Cherkaoui and E. El koursi, Human factors in the analysis of the Tram- car drivers at Intersections. Journal of civil engineering and architecture, Vol 8, Serial No 77, April (2014).
- K. Kjemtrup, L. Herrstedt Speed management and traffic calming in urban areas in Europe: a historical view. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 24(1) 1992 57–65 [CrossRef]
- J. Whitelegg and G. Haq, Vision zero: adapting a target of zero for road traffic fatalities and serious injuries. Stockholm environment institute, (2006).
- P. Healey, Urban complexity and spatial strategies: towards a relational planning for our times. Taylor§ Francis, (2007).
- K. Lynch The image of the city 1960 MIT Press Cambridge Massachussettes
- M. Millot, Analysis of the complex links between urban forms and road safety. Study report of CERTU (Centre for studies on road networks, transport, urban planning and public construction), (2004).
- G. Weller and M. Dietz, Definition, comparison and evaluation of existing self-e xp la ining road approaches in Europe. Deliverable N° 1, SWOV, (2010).
- F. Saad, In depth analysis of interactions between drivers and the road environment. 4th Workshop of International Cooperation on Theories and Concepts in Traffic Safety (ICTCT), Vienna, pp. 65–79, (1991).
- P. Salmon, M. Regan and I. Johnston, 2006, Human Error and Road Transport: Phase Two–A Framework for an Error Tolerant Road Transport System. Monash University Accident Research Centre report, (2006).
- G. Helmers, Explanatory model for road user behaviour: Implications for the design of road and traffic environment. Nordic human factors guideline, (2014).
- M. Millot, Urban growth and road safety: the complex influence of urban forms. Ph.D. Thesis, National Advanced Civil Engineering School (ENPC), Department of Transport, Paris, December.9, (2003). (In French).
- D. Fleury, Categorization of road scenes and safety from accident: analysis to typical representations. Intellectica N° 15, pp. 97–123, (1992).(In French).
- R. Davidse, Assisting the older driver, intersection design and in car devices to improve the safety of the older driver. Swov, Nederland, (2007).
- M. Endsley, D. Kaber Team situation awareness for process control safety and performance. Process Safety Progress, 17(1) 1998 43–48 [CrossRef]
- B. Bailly, Drivers situation awareness: fundamentals aspects, methods, and tool development for drivers’ training. Ph .D. Thesis, Lyon 2 University, Specialty cognitive psychology, December 13, (2004). (In French).
- J.A. Michon, A critical view of driver behavior models: what do we know, what should we do?. In: L. Evans, R.C. Schwing (Eds.), Human Behavior and Traffic Safety, Plenum Press, New York, pp. 485–524, (1985).
- G.M. Matthews, D.J. Bryant, R. Webb and J.L. Harbluk Model for situation awareness and driving: Application to analysis and research for intelligent transportation systems. Transportation Research Record, (1779), (2001).
- J.H. Flavell Metacognition and cognitive monitoring– A new area of cognitive-developmental inquiry. American Psychologist, 34 1979 906–991 [CrossRef]
- A.L. Brown, J.D. Bransford, R.A. Ferrara and J.C. Campione, Learning, remembering, and understanding. In J.H. Flavell, and E.M. Markman (Eds.), Handbook of child psychology: Vol. 3. Cognitive, (1983).
- H. Patrick, Social self-regulation: Exploring the relations between children's social relationships, academic self-regulation, and school performance. Educational Psychologist, 32 (4), 209–221, (1997). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Reulier, Verbal interactions between peers and development of metacognition in students with reading comprehension difficulties. Thesis, University of Quebec in Rimoski (2012). (In French).
- An approach of intra-urban spatial cognition, http://cybergeo.revues.org. (accessed Jan. 27, 1999).
- F. Moutchou, A. Cherkaoui and E. El koursi, Factors influencing driver's behaviour at intersections crossed by tram. Proceeding of the 3rd International conference on road and rail infrastructure, CETRA 2014, Split, Croatia, pp 751–760, (2014). [EDP Sciences]
- J. Urry Travelling times. European Journal of Communication, 21(3) 2006 357–372 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.