MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modeling and Analysis of Traffic System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- J. Li Research on Evaluation Index System of Basic Public Services [J]. Commercial Research, 409(5) 2011 48–56
- C. Xu Research on Evaluation Index System of Equal Access to Basic Public Services–Take Hainan for Exa mple [J]. Research and Discussion, (3) 2014 48–52
- Y. Lin, X. Zhang, Y. Li Equal Access to Basic Public Services: Index System, Comprehensive Evaluation and Status Analysis–Based on Empirical Research in 198 Prefecture-level Cities in the Country [J], Fujian Tribune. Humanity and Social Science Edition, (6) 2014 184–192
- H. Ma, X. Zeng Establishment of Evaluation Index System with Equal Access to Basic Public Services in the Country–Based on Empirical Research in Representative Provinces in East, Central and West China [J]. Jianghan Tribune, (11) 2011 23–25
- X. Wang, R. Nan Establishment and Application of Evaluation System of Equal Access to Basic Public Services–Based on Empirical Research in 31 Provincial A reas in the Country [J]. Soft Science, 25(7) 2011 21–26
- T. An, Q. Ren Equal Access to Public Services: Theories, Problems and Strategies [J]. Top HR, (8) 2007 48–53
- H. Chen Research on China's Basic Public Service System [J]. Scientific Socialism, (3) 2007 98–100
- L. Shao, C. Bai Research on Method for Establishment of Systematic and Comprehensive Evaluation Index System [J]. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 20(3) 2008 48–52
- Y. Zhao, F. Li Analysis on Factors with Influence on Regional Differences of Basic Public Services in China [J]. Academic Journal of Shan xi University of Finance and Economics, (8) 2009 15–22
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.