MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Analysis of Traffic System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- F. Kiessling, R. Puschmann, A. Schmieder, et al. “Contact lines for electric railways (second edition).” Publicis Kommunikations Agentur GmbH, Germany (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Forsyth, J. Ponce Computer vision: a modern approach 2003 Prentice Hall America [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Davies Machine vision: theory, algorithms, practicalities third edition 2005 Elsevier Singapore [Google Scholar]
- Yan-guo Wang, Zhongguo Sun, Shiping Gu, et al. “Real-time measurement for the angle of steady arm on high-speed railways.” Proc. of the 10th World Congress of Railway Research (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhou, Zhongguo Sun, Shengwei Ren, et al. “Measurement method for geometric parameters of overhead contact line based on multi-view stereovision.” China Railway Science, 36(5): (In Chinese). (2015) 104–109. [Google Scholar]
- U. Richter and R. Schneider. “Automatic optical inspection for catenary.” Railway Engineer (Chinese Edition), 7 (1), (2001) 24–28. [Google Scholar]
- U. Richter Contact and non-contact comprehensive catenary inspection system. Railway Technology Review 2009 8–10 [Google Scholar]
- Yan-guo Wang, Wei Zhou, Dapeng Xie, et al. “Automatic Visual Inspection for Catenary on High- speed Railways.” Proc. of the First International Conference on Rail Transportation (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.