MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- E.J. Oles, L.E. Thomas, US Patent 61619090 (2000)
- D. R. Hall, R. B. Crockett, J. Jepson, J. Fox, M. Barnhill, US Patent 7469972 (2008)
- D. R. Hall, J. Bailey, R. B, Crockett, US Patent 7669938 (2010)
- S.G. Patel, M. George, R.J. McClellan, P.E. Pastusek, I.R. Rugashoborola, N.J. Lyons, US Patent 7814998 (2010)
- D.R. Hall, R.B. Crockett, US Patent 8028774 (2011)
- A. Binchiciu, I. Voiculescu, V. Geantă, H. Binchiciu. R. Ştefănoiu, D. Iovănaş, E. Binchiciu, R. M. Negriu, RO Patent 125760 (2011)
- R.F. Iovănaş, Theoretical and experimental research on increasing the durability and reliability of equipments, manufactured by weld cladding, visible on earth drilling equipments, PhD thesis, Transilvania University of Brasov (2012)
- *** http://www.matfrez.ro/, accesed 10.02.2017
- E. Binchiciu, V. Geanta, I. Voiculescu, R. Stefanoiu, R. F. Iovanas, A. Binchiciu, H. Binchiciu, RO Patent A/00375 (2012)
- D. M. Iovanas, Welding load of the used parts to the earthmoving equipments (in Romanian: Încărcarea prin sudare a pieselor uzate la utilajele terasiere), (Lux Libris Publishing House, 2013)
- M. Comandini, G. Olmi, A. Freddi, Transactions of Famena 31, 2 (2007)
- J. Stodola, P. Stodola, Transactions of Famena 33, 1 (2009)
- A.-E. Dumitraşcu, B. Lepadatescu, D.-I. Dumitraşcu, A. Nedelcu, D.V. Ciobanu, The Scientific World Journal, Article ID 296762, 2015 (2015)
- D.C. Montgomery, G.C. Runger, Applied statistics probability engineers. 5th Edition (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New-York, 2011)
- Anderson-Darling Test Engineering Statistics Handbook, (2013), available at:http://book/eda/section3/eda35e.htm; accesed 17.03.2017
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.