MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- ***http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=problem, Accesed 5.01.2017
- ***http://www.dictionary.com/browse/problem?s=t, Accesed 5.01.2017
- ***http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/problem.html, Accesed 5.01.2017
- J. Liker, D. Meier, The Toyota way fieldbook: A practical guide for implementing Toyota’s 4Ps (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2006)
- P. Puvanasvaran, H. Megat., T. S Hong, and M. M Razali, Journal of industrial engineering and management, 2 (1), 128-152 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. F. Osborn, Applied Imagination, (Charles Scribner’s Sons, New York, 1957)
- R. Griffin and G. Moorhead, Organizational behavior (Nelson Education, 2011)
- P. B Paulus, B. A Nijstad, Group creativity: Innovation through collaboration (New York: Oxford University Press, 2003) [CrossRef]
- D. L Nelson, J. C Quick, Organizational behavior: Science, the real world, and you (Mason, OH, USA: South-Western Cengage Learning, 2013)
- L. L Thompson, The social psychology of organizational behavior: Key readings (New York: Psychology Press, 2003)
- L. K. Stroh, G. B Northcraft, M. A Neale, Organizational Behavior: A Management Challenge (Psychology Press, 2003)
- C. Williams, Principles of management (Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning, 2009)
- N. Kock, Emerging E-collaboration concepts and applications (IGI Global, 2006)
- R.L. Goodden, Lawsuitl: Reducing the Risk of Product Liability for Manufacturers, (John Wiley & Sons, 2009)
- T. Ohno, Toyota production system: beyond large-scale production, (Diamond. Inc., Tokyo, 1988)
- C.V. Kifor, C. Oprean, Ingineria calităţii: îmbunătăţirea 6 sigma (Editura Universităţii “Lucian Blaga”, 2006)
- V. Pareto, The mind and society (Рипол Классик, 1935)
- K. Lewin, Force field analysis, The 1973 Annual Handbook for Group Facilitators, 111-13 (1946)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.