MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- P.K. Wright, D.A. Bourne, Manufacturing Intelligence (Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, USA, 1988)
- M.P. Groover, Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing Materials, (Processes and Systems, 4th ed., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 2010)
- S.R. Maity, P. Chatterjee, S. Chakraborty, Materials & Design, 36, 372 (2012) [CrossRef]
- ***http://www.ttonline.ro/tag/walter-tools, accessed on 13.03.2017
- Y. Altintas, Manufacturing automation: metal cutting mechanics, machine tool vibrations, and CNC design (Cambridge University Press, 2012)
- L. Juneja, G.S. Sekhon Nitin Seth, Fundamentals of metal cutting and machine tools (New Age International Publishers, New Delhi, 2005)
- M.E. Trent, K. Paul, K.P. Wright, Metal Cutting (Elsevier Inc., 2000)
- *** Cutting tools for metal manufacturing. Romanian standard, II, (Technical Ed., Romania, 1987)
- J.S. Colton, Manufacturing processes and Systems. Machining overview & basics of chip formation mechanics, (Georgia Institute of Technology, GIT, 2009)
- I. Pop, Cutting tools design (Politehnica Publishing House, Timişoara, Roamania, 1992)
- I. Dumitrescu, Cutting tools design. Lab. Guide (UniversitasPublisching House, Petroşani, Romania, 2016)
- ***http://engineeringhut.blogspot.ro/2010/11/types-of-chips.html, accessed: 13.03.2017
- ***https://www.slideshare.net/ilieureche/bazele-aschieriiaranjata, accessed: 26.02.2017
- R. Kreheľ, D. Krchova, M. Kočiško, Key Engineering Materials, 669, 382 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.