MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||24|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geo-environmental|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Pavlou, D.G., Bancila, G., Lucaci, R., Belic, F., Dan, D., Pavlou, M. G., Tirtea, A., Gruin, A. and Baera, C., (2007), “An Exact Solution of the Plate on Elastic Foundation under Impact Loading”, 3rd Wseas International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, Spain, December 14-16, pp. 79–83. [Google Scholar]
- Winkler, E., (1867), „Die Lehre von der elasticitaet und festigkeit”, Prag Dominicus, Berlin, p.p. 182. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, N. S. V. (2011), “Foundation Design: Theory and Practice”, John Wiley & Sons (Asia), First Edition, Pte Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Filonenko-Borodich, M. M. (1940), “Some Approximate Theories of the Elastic Foundation (in Russian)”, UchenyeZapiski MGU, 46, 3–18. [Google Scholar]
- Hetenyi, M., (1946), “Beams on Elastic Foundations”, Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press. [Google Scholar]
- Pasternak, P. L., (1954), “Fundamental of a New Method of Analysis of an Elastic Foundation by Means of Two Foundation Constants (in Russian)”, Gos. Izd.Lit.poStrait i Arkh.,Moscow, USSR. [Google Scholar]
- Kerr, Arnold D (1964). “Elastic and viscoelastic foundation models. “Journal of Applied Mechanics 31.3: 491–498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teodoru, B. and Musat, V., (2008), “Beam Elements on Linear Variable Two- Parameter Elastic Foundation”, University of Gheorghe Asachi, Vol. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Levinton, Z., (1949), “Elastic Foundation Analyzed by the Method of Redundant Reactions”, Trans., ASCE, Vol. 114, pp. 40–52. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C.M. and How, Y.C., (2001), “Analysis of Rectangular Thick Rafts on an Elastic Half Space”, Computers and Geotechnics, Vol. 28, Issue 3, pp. 161–184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Azawi, T. K., (1984), “Impact of Reinforced Concrete Slabs”, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Sheffield, England. [Google Scholar]
- Abbasi, M.S.A., Baluch, M. H., Azad, A. K. and Abdel-Rahman, H.H., (1992),“Nonlinear Finite Element Modeling of Failure Modes in Reinforced Concrete Slabs”, Journal of Computers and Structures, VoI. 42, No. 5, pp. 815–823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baidya, E. A., (2004), “Dynamic Response of Footings Resting on a Sand Layer of Finite Thickness”, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 130, No. 6, pp. 651–655. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fujikake, K., Li, B. and Soeun, S., (2009), “Impact Response of Reinforced Concrete Beam and its Analytical Evaluation”, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 135, No. 8, pp. 938–950. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emrich, F., Herter, J. and Puffer, G., (1982), “Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Beams under Impact Load in Comparison with Experimental Results”, Computers and Structures, BAM, Berlin (West), Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 455–471. [Google Scholar]
- Miyamoto, A., King, M. W. and Fuji, M., (1991),“Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Slabs under Impulsive Loads”, ACI Structural Journal, July-August, Vol. 88, No. 4, pp. 411–419. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Tameroglu, S. S., (1996), “Vibrations of Clamped Rectangular Plates on Elastic Foundations Subjected to Uniform Compressive Forces”, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 122, No. 8, pp. 714–718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tee, C. H., (2005), “Dynamic Response of Plates and Buried Structures”, M.Sc. Thesis, University of West Virginia. [Google Scholar]
- Borgerhoff, M., Stangenberg, F. and Zinn, R., (2011), “Numerical Simulation of Impact Tests of Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Dominating Punching”, Transactions, SMiRT 21, New Delhi, India, Vol. 774, pp. 1–8, November 6–11. [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoudpour, S., Attamejad, R. and Behnia, C., (2011), “Dynamic Analysis of Partially Embedded Structures Considering Soil-Structure Interaction in Time Domain”, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume 2011, Article ID 534968, 23 pages, doi:l0.l 155/2011/534968, Hindawi Publishing Corporation. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M. Y., Hamood, M. J., Abbas, S. A., (2013), “Simulation of Behavior of Plate on Elastic Foundation under Impact Load by the Finite Element Method”, Engineering and Technology Journal, Special issue, 1st International Conference on Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering, Vol. 31 Part (A), No. 19, pp. 44–58. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Manual, Version. 11, (2007): SAS IP, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Lenczner, D., (1972), “The Elements of Load Bearing Brickwork”, 1st Edition, pp. 11–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M. Y., Hamood, M. J., Abbas, S. A., (2014), “Behavior of Plate on Elastic Foundation under Impact Load”, Engineering and Technology Journal, Vol. 32 Part (A), No. 4, pp. 1007–1027. [Google Scholar]
- Teodoru, B., (2009), “Beam on Elastic Foundation the Simplified Continuum Approach”, University of Gheorghe Asachi, Vol. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.