MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geo-environmental|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Fredlund, D.G. and Rahardjo, H., (1993), “Soil Mechanics for Unsaturated Soils”. John Wiley, New York. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bowles, J. E., (1996), “Foundation Analysis and Design”. McGraw-Hill International Book Company. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, N. S. V., (2011), “Foundation Design, Theory and Practice”. John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, 2 Clementi Loop, 02-01, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- Vanapalli, S. K, and Oh, W.T., (2011), “Interpretation of the Bearing Capacity of an Unsaturated Soils Extending the Effective and Total Stress Approaches”, in Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on UNSAT, 2010, pp: 1223–1229. [Google Scholar]
- Vanapalli, S. K. and Taylan, Z. N., (2011), “Estimation of the shaft capacity of model piles in a compacted fine-grained unsaturated soil”. Proc. 14th Pan-Am Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering & 64th Canadian Geotechnical Conf. [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen, I. M., (2012), “Behavior of Single Pile in Unsaturated Clay Soils”. M.Sc. Thesis, Building and Construction Engineering Department, University of Technology, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah. M. Y., Salim, N. M., Mohsin, I. M., (2014), “Behavior of Single Pile in Unsaturated Clayey Soils”. Engineering Technology Journal, Vol.32, Part (A), No.3. pp: 763–787. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M. Y., Yahya, A. Y., Al-Hadidi, M. Th., Ahmed, B. A., (2013), “Effect of Salt Content on Total and Matric Suction of Unsaturated Soils”, European Scientific Journal, Vol. 9, No. 9, pp. 228–245. [Google Scholar]
- Khallawi, A.M. (2015), “Load Transfer of Pile Group in Saturated and Unsaturated Clayey Soil”. Ph.D. Thesis, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- U S Army Corps of Engineers, (1991), “Design of Pile Foundation”. Engineering Manual. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.