MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- P. Ya. Polubarinova-Kochina, Theory of groundwater movement (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Saffman, Stadies in Applied Mathematics, Vol. 50, 2, p. 93 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schlichting, The theory of the boundary layer (Science, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of hydraulic calculations. Ed. P. G. Kiselev. (Energia, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Spiridonov, Interaction between channel flow and filtration flow in disconnected soils (WPI RAS, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Altshul, Hydraulic resistance (Nedra, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kafarov, Osnovy massoperedachi (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wallis, One-dimensional two-phase flows (Mir, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, I. M. Markova, A. V. Ostyakova, Hydraulics of the water flows and flows with a suspension in a rigid and a deformable boundaries, Ed. V. S. Borovkov (ASV, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Bryanskaya Yu. V. Refinement of velocity profile parameters for flows in smooth and rough pipes, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 11, 3, pp. 1694–1698 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.