MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Recommendations for calculating pressure losses along the length of the hydroelectric power lines (VNIIG imeni B. Ye. Vedeneyeva, Leningrad, 1981)
- Hydraulic calculations of spillway hydraulic structures. Reference Manual (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1988)
- G. Schlichting, The theory of the boundary layer (Science, Moscow, 1969)
- Handbook of hydraulic calculations. Ed. P. G. Kiselev. (Energia, Moscow, 1972)
- V. M. Lyatkher, A. M. Prudovsky, Investigations of open flows on pressure models (Energia, Moscow, 1971)
- V. S. Borovkov, Yu. M. Fetisov, Capture air when the jet interacts with a fluid at rest. Questions of hydraulics and water supply (Proceedings of the MISI imeni V. V. Kuibyshev, 1980)
- C. Sow, Hydrodynamics of multiphase systems (Mir, Moscow, 1971)
- G. Wallis, One-dimensional two-phase flows (Mir, Moscow, 1972)
- A. D. Altshul, P.G. Kiselev, Hydraulics and aerodynamics (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1975)
- Yu. V. Bryanskaya, Refinement of velocity profile parameters for flows in smooth and rough pipes, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 11, 3 (2016)
- Yu. M. Fetisov, V. S. Borovkov, O. V. Pavlova, Methodical bases of physical modeling of artificial aeration of water by falling jets, Ecology of urbanized territories, 3 (2013)
- A. M. Kurganov, N. F. Fedorov, Hydraulic calculations of water supply and sanitation systems. Directory, (Stroyizdat, Leningrad, 1986)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.