MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- O.V. Semko, Probabilistic aspects of calculating composite constructions, Poltava (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Storozhenko, Tube confined concrete, Kiev (1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Storozhenko, D.A. Ermolenko, O.I. Lapenko, Tube confined concrete, ASMI, Poltava, 306 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Uy, Z. Tao and L.H. Han, J CONSTR STEEL RES, 67, 360–378 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leschynskyy A.M. Budivelnik, Kiev, 3, 47–49 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Kikin A.I., Sanzharovskii R.S. and Trul V.A., Constructions made of steel tubes filled with concrete, Stroyizdat, Moscow (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Komar A.G., Technology of concrete and reinforced-concrete products, Stroyizdat, Moscow (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Bridges. EN 1992-1-1:2004 + AC:2010 Eurocode 2, Kiev (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.