MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- L.I. Storozhenko, A.V. Semko, Urban economy, Kharkiv, 63, 59–70 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Design of composite steel and concrete structures – Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Bridges. EN 1994-1: 2001. Eurocode 4, Brussels (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorodetsky, Computer models of structures (Fact, Kyiv, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Karpenko, General models of reinforce concrete mechanics (Stojizdat, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Vatulia, E.I. Galaguria, D.G. Petrenko, Transport, Transport Facilities and Ecology, Perm, 2, 48–56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lobiak, D.V. Golovko, Steel concrete structures: design, construction and maintenance, Poltava, 11, 156–162 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lobiak, A.A. Plugin, D.V. Golovko, News of ODABA, Odesa, 63, 79–83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Design of Concrete Structures– Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for buildings EN 1992-1-1. Eurocode 2, Brussels (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Plugin, A.A. Plugin, O.A. Kalinin et al. Osnovy teorii tverdeniya, prochnosti, razrusheniya i dolgovechnosti portlandtsementa, betona i konstruktsiy iz nikh (Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.