MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- C. Albrecht, Proceedings of The 9th fib International PhD Symposium in Civil Engineering, 85–90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mota, Concrete International, 32, 41–45 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Churakov, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 6, 70–88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Meneiliuk, K. Shavva, V. Taran, Modern Industrial and Civil Construction, 9, 221–229 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, Y. Klymov, M. Burak, Framework of hollow core types (Golden Pages, Kharkiv, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bugayevskiy, Building Construction, 78, 478–586 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Babaev, V. Shmukler, S. Bugayevskiy, V. Nikulin, Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction, 5, 143–156 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, S. Bugayevskiy, V. Herasymenko, O. Stefan, Mat. III Int. Sc. Materials III International Scientific Conference “Safety in transport and manufacturing – education, science and practice”, 282–289 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, V. Babaev, S. Bugayevskiy, A. Bih, Method of construction of elements of structures of curvilinear shape. Patent of Ukraine № 113669 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.