MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- DBN V.1.1-7-2002 Fire protection. Building structures fire safety, Kiev, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- DSTU B V.1.1-4-98, Fire protection. Building structures. Fire resistance test methods. General requirements, ISO 834: 1975, Ukrarchbudinform, Kiev, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- EN 1995-1-2:2004. Eurocode 5: Design of timber structures: General-Structural fire design Brussels (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Konig L. Walleig Timber frame assemblies exposed to standard and parametric fires, Stocholm, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Collier, A. H. Buchanan, Fire Technology, 38, 125–145 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Franchuk Tables of thermal properties of building materials, (NII of building physics, 1972). [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Sakharov Method finite element in solid mechanics (Higher school, 1982). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.