MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- A. Lapshinov. Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. 10, 96–105 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Plevkov, I. Baldin, K. Kudyakov, A. Nevskiy. Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. 5(58), 91–101 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- ACI 440.1R-06. Guide for the Design and Construction of Structural Concrete Reinforced with FRP Bars. American Concrete Institute Standard and Commentary, Detroit (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CNR-DT 203/2006. Guide for the Design and Construction of Concrete Structures Reinforced with Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Bars. Italian Research Council, Rome (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CAN/CSA-S806-12. Design and Construction of Building Components with Fibre Reinforced Polymers. Canadian Standards Association, Toronto (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Fib Bulletin 40. FRP Reinforcement in RC Structures. International Federation for Structural Concrete, Stuttgart (2007). [Google Scholar]
- JSCE Guidelines for Concrete. Recommendation for Design and Construction of Concrete Structures Using Continuous Fiber Reinforced Materials. Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Tokyo (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Afifi, H. Mohamed, B. Benmokrane. J. Compos. Constr. 18, 04013017 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nevskii1, I. Baldin, K. Kudyakov IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 71, 012037 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Klimov, A. Andriukevych. Science & Construction. 1(7), 18–21 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- DSTU-N B V.2.6-185:2012. Instruction of application and production of concrete construction with non-metallic composite reinforcement based on basalt and glass roving. State standard of Ukraine, Kyiv (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Oreshkin, Yu. Bondarenko, K. Spirande, M. Mol’skyj. Scientific Bulletin construction. 2(84), 250–258 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.