MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- M. Brun, A. Lallimand, J.F. Quinson, and C. Eyraud, Thermochimica Acta., 21, 59–88 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Usherov-Marshak, V.P. Sopov, Colloid Journal, 56 (4), 600–603 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Krasilnikov, A.F. Tarasov, Physical and chemical research of concrete and its components, 17, 100 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dobrolyubov, V.B. Ratinov, T.I. Rozenberg, Forecasting the durability of concrete with admixtures (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ramachandran (ed.) Concrete admixtures handbook (New Jersey, Noyes Publications, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Bazhenov, V.C. Demyanova, V.I. Kalashnikov, Modified high-quality concrete (Publishing House of Association of Construction Universities, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Manmohan, P.K. Mehta, Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, 3, 63–67 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kurdowski, Chemia cementy i betonu (Wyd. Naukowe PWN, Warszawa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ali Noaman Khalid Hussein, Research hydration and hardening cement stone first condensation moisture. Thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences (Dnepropetrovsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Rozental, F.E. Chetin, Multilayer structural ordering in heterogeneous processes of ice formation (Publishing House of the Pedagogical Institute, Sverdlovsk, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Ratinov, F.M. Ivanov, Chemistry in construction (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.